Monday, January 19, 2015

Weekly Recap: The beach and the Seahawks

We've been having some beautiful weather lately, so the kids and I went to the beach this week. They had lots of fun running around and throwing rocks.

IMG_2509web

IMG_2513web

IMG_2552web

IMG_2547web

Aria had a really hard time walking around on the rocks and she was NOT happy about having to just sit!

IMG_2544web

IMG_2524

IMG_2542web

IMG_2541web

IMG_2543web

IMG_2538web

The other excitement from this week was the Seahawks game! They were down by 12 points with only four minutes left in the game, but they managed a comeback and won in overtime! There was a LOT of yelling and jumping around at our house on Sunday.

01 18 4web

Ben might hate me for posting this picture of his bum, but I just love the look on Ellie's face. :)

01 18 8web

01 18 10web

Some other randomness from the week:

01 18 17web

IMG_2503

Ellie told me "Darth Vader is my dad and he's nice to me."
IMG_2507

Also, this girl will NOT keep clothes on lately. I'm honestly surprised she was even wearing a shirt!

No comments: