Saturday, July 5, 2008

The 4th

We had a really easy-going 4th of July. We pretty much did nothing (although I did get a lot of cleaning done!). It was really nice to have a day to just chill out.

We did go out to eat for dinner, which was nice. And then, of course, we watched fireworks. They shoot the fireworks off right across the street from where we live, so we were able to sit just outside our neighborhood to watch.

DSC_0238web

Evan LOVED the fireworks. This is how Asher spent most of the firework show:

DSC_0270web

And of course, I enjoyed taking some pictures. :)

37/365- Happy 4th of July!!

Fireworks 2

Fireworks 3

Fireworks 4

Fireworks 5

We hope you all had a great 4th, too!

2 comments:

Heather M said...

Wow Li your fireworks pictures Rock!! Did you set up a tripod? Did you take photography classes in college, I'd really love to learn how to take amazing shots like that. What a great way to capture beautiful memories to look back on. Your Awesome.

Lisa said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! great job