For play group today, we went to Laumeier Sculpture park. It was pretty neat to see all the funky sculptures. The kids enjoyed running all over the place while the moms sat on a bench in the shade to chat.
This big eyeball was a favorite with the kids:
These were some of the other sculptures:
It was a fun morning, but I'm glad we went early, because it got HOT! Evan was DRIPPING with sweat by the time we were done!
It was so hot! I love the warm weather, but days when you see a flaming thermostat in the forecast is never a good thing. Thanks for planning it! We're grateful!
Ben and I have been married for 11 years and we are living in Olympia, WA where Ben is a nursing home administrator and I get to stay home with the kiddos.
We are having loads of fun with four little munchkins. Evan is 10 and he's super smart and has LOTS of energy. Asher is 8 and he is our snugly sweetheart. Ellie is three and is sweet and feisty at the same time. Aria turned one in December and she has us all wrapped around her little finger. :)
4 comments:
It was so hot! I love the warm weather, but days when you see a flaming thermostat in the forecast is never a good thing. Thanks for planning it! We're grateful!
oh, and nice blog face lift. Where did you get this cuteness?
That is amazing I want to go there!!
that park is awesome! is it new? where is it? how fun...i miss those play dates :(
Post a Comment