Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Muny!

I went out with some girlfriends to see a show at The Muny last night. It was really fun! The Muny is an outdoor theater where they perform shows (mostly Broadway shows). This week is the 90th anniversary of The Muny, so they did a show made up of snippets from their most popular productions, starting with old operettas from the early 1900's, up through all the favorites (Show Boat, West Side Story, Hello Dolly, etc.). It was a great show, and fun to get out with the girls!

Muny1
Lisa, Me, Rainee, Meggan, Liz.
Lisa's son Maxwell was actually in the show!

Muny2
*Interesting side note: I'm the only one in this picture who's not pregnant!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Cute pics of everyone. Megg said y'all had so much fun. Its always nice to get a night out. And all the Ben's were babysitting. I love it!