Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We had a very nice Thanksgiving. I spent the morning making pies and then we went to have Thanksgiving dinner with a family in the ward who invited some of the Logan students over. Their home was beautiful, the food was yummy, and the company was wonderful! :) We really enjoyed ourselves. I meant to take more pictures, especially of the people, but I got talking and enjoying myself and didn't end up taking very many. Here are a few I did get, though:

The beautiful home:
Beautiful Home

Beautiful Home

Centerpieces:
Thanksgiving Centerpiece

Pilgrim

The kids' table:
The Kids' Table!

Evan is ready to eat!
Evan is ready to eat!

We are so thankful for all our wonderful blessings! We have SO much to be grateful for. We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Meggan said...

That looks absolutely gorgeous! I love the center pieces. It looks like ya'll had a great time! Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! We wish we could have gone to both thanksgivings!!