~Scribbled on the wall with highlighter
~Scribbled on the wall with permanent marker
~Taken a bite out of a plastic bag containing hot chocolate mix
~Dumped a bunch of water on the computer chair
~Taken his bed completely apart (including taking the mattress off the bed frame)
~Wet his pants
~And last, but certainly not least.... broken a window. I'm not talking about "a little crack" kind of broken. I'm talking about "completely shattered, we have a guy coming to replace it tomorrow" kind of broken.

Remind me why I shouldn't just give him away?? This is what being sick and stuck inside will do to a child.



6 comments:
It's a toss up for who I feel more sorry for...sick Evan, or strung out parents. I think you need a girls night. Soon.
Two words: MAGIC ERASER.
Won't help the window though. Anything I can do to help?
Wow, that's impressive! Just think, next week has got to be better! (quick, knock on wood)
man...sorrry!! i hate being stuck in the house, except the whole never getting out of the pj's like we talked about earlier! but i would gladly get dressed to avoid that whole mess! and yes--magic eraser is the answer to those walls--and yes i have used it! let me know if i can do anything!
Hmmm, kind of reminds me of his father, . . . :)
LOL - that is so funny! I know just where you are coming from and you're right, it's a good thing kids are so cute or they would never survive. As hard as this time is, it is what you will look back on and laugh about to help you get through the tougher times ahead! Oh, for the days when my biggest concerns about our children were the messes and accidents around the house! I love that you have taken lots of pictures as they help you to see the good things. Hang in there, as Emily said, the next week will be better (maybe!).
You are doing a great job as a mom! Never understimate the value of the work you are doing and the sacrifices you are making.
Love you!
Lynette Jensen
Post a Comment