Sunday, November 23, 2008

Music Lovers

Both my boys LOVE music. They beg me daily to listen to music and they both love to sing and dance. I've been trying for a while now to get a video clip of them dancing, but I've only gotten random snippets here and there. The other night, I finally got a good clip of both of them dancing. Their little friend Kate was over to play, too. They had so much fun! (Side note: The song they are dancing to is "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter. Evan asks me several times a day to hear "The Bad Day Song" and he knows all the words.)





The other clip I wanted to share is something I caught Evan doing this morning. My calling in church is to lead the music in Relief Society and I get really nervous about it, so every Sunday morning I practice leading the songs I've chosen. I caught Evan copying me this morning. You might have to turn the sound up to hear it, but he's singing "I Am A Child Of God".

4 comments:

alanna said...

Cute! I love moments like these. So adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love the "bad day song" too! Thanks for sharing. Way cute! This is Grandma Jo, even tho I'm pretending to be anonymous.

Meggan said...

I love that you caught them dancing. Kate loves to dance. It's funny to watch. Evan singing and leading was great! I see big musical things in his future!

Unknown said...

Evan is so good at leading music! That is so sweet!!