Monday, November 17, 2008

What we've been up to...

This weekend was a busy one. Ben's boards were all day Friday and Saturday. (He feels like he did pretty well, but we won't know his scores until after Christmas.) Then, on Saturday evening, I got to visit with a friend from High school who I haven't seen in about 6 years! She came out to St. Louis for a conference, so we spent the evening together chatting and going out to dinner. It was lots of fun!
171/365- High School Friends

The other thing that has been going on with us is the annual November sickness. It seems like it happens every year! The boys have been sick for almost 2 weeks now. :( Sick boys combined with our recent switch to being a one vehicle family means that we don't get out of the house as often as we used to. The boys and I have been trying not to drive each other nuts. Sometimes we're successful and sometimes not so much. :)

Today, to break up the monotony, we decided to go for a big long walk. The boys loved it, and it was a nice change of pace. It was a little chilly, but we didn't mind!

173/365- Wintery walk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see this trio!