Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The lateset from Evan....

I overheard this conversation yesterday morning as we were getting ready to go run errands:

Ben: Let's go!
Evan: Daddy, we're going to the library and the grocery store, and Hawaii!
Ben: How 'bout we take this one step at a time.

(He got very upset when we were done with the grocery store and I told him it wasn't time to go to Hawaii yet.)

------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, we were walking into Walmart and passed under the surveillance monitor. Evan said, "Look, Mommy! It's a TV show about people walking!"

3 comments:

Madi said...

lol he is too cute! I cant wait to see you guys!

alanna said...

So cute. I love it when you post things that Even says. I'm so glad you'll have your blog after you move so we can still keep up with you guys. I'm excited for you!

Brein said...

He is hilarious! haha!