Evan had his birthday party on Friday night. We invited all his cousins over and it was tons of fun! Unfortunately, my camera battery died half way through the party, so we ended up with the point and shoot for most of the time, but oh well!
I think the favorite activity was the pinata! Ben setting it up
Evan
Jameson
Roman
Asher
Tyller
Lightning McQueen cupcakes!!
We sure missed having the trailer park crowd over for a birthday party, but Evan is sure glad to be near his cousins!
happy birthday to evan from our family! the kids miss evan and asher and about every other sunday keegan asks where they are or tells us they're in utah! and li--the blonde is wonderful! i dont know why i didnt comment on it before! i saw the pic and was either blown away or jealous that i guess i forgot to comment! I LOVE IT!! and congrats on the home..hope all works out for you guys!
Ben and I have been married for 11 years and we are living in Olympia, WA where Ben is a nursing home administrator and I get to stay home with the kiddos.
We are having loads of fun with four little munchkins. Evan is 10 and he's super smart and has LOTS of energy. Asher is 8 and he is our snugly sweetheart. Ellie is three and is sweet and feisty at the same time. Aria turned one in December and she has us all wrapped around her little finger. :)
3 comments:
Ahh, Happy Birthday Evan! We miss you guys too!
The party looked so fun! I'm sorry we had to miss it, but Im so glad that the kids could come! Happy B-day Evan!
happy birthday to evan from our family! the kids miss evan and asher and about every other sunday keegan asks where they are or tells us they're in utah! and li--the blonde is wonderful! i dont know why i didnt comment on it before! i saw the pic and was either blown away or jealous that i guess i forgot to comment! I LOVE IT!! and congrats on the home..hope all works out for you guys!
Post a Comment