Asher is a pretty mellow kid, as far as toddlers go, but he still has his fair share of two-year-old tantrums and meltdowns. He also gets into his share of mischief. I am going out and buying a toddler-proof latch for the fridge FIRST THING tomorrow, because I can NOT keep the kid out of there! He also has a bad little habit of climbing up onto the kitchen counters and playing with or eating anything he can get his grubby little hands on.
I took a few photos this afternoon to document this two-year-old stage of his life.
He was having a tantrum over a board game.... and he had a messy face from getting into the chocolate chips when Mommy wasn't looking.



It's a good thing he's so darn cute.
3 comments:
Cute pictures. Naughty boy. :) And yes, he really is pretty mild and sweet... and cute, for sure!
I still don't believe that this is "angel baby". Love those eyes though. Your pics are always so sharp. Very cool!
He just wants chocolate mom...why doesn't anyone understand? :P
Post a Comment