I've decided to take on Joy School again. Maybe I'm crazy, I don't know. But Evan loves it, so it's worth it! The difference between Evan's maturity level last time we did Joy School and his maturity level this time is amazing. He's SO good and the lessons are just his speed. There are three other kids in his class. One little boy is 3 but the others are 4 and it' such a difference from last time when three of the kids were not even 3 yet!
Here's my handsome little guy on his first day of preschool:

3 comments:
Love the tattoo!
Your boys are so cute
Look at how he's got that collar popped! He's gonna be a cool kid at school! I just know it...
He's so grown up. It's weird, isn't it? I'm glad he's taken to it so well. And yay for you and your ambition in doing it.
Post a Comment