You may remember this post, in which I reported that Evan is able to stay up on his bike without training wheels, but hadn't quite figured out how to steer or stop.Well, we were working on it again yesterday, and it seems as though the steering part is coming along quite well. We're still working on the stopping part. ;)
I took a little video because he's so cute speeding around the parking lot on his teeny bike. Every time he watches it, Evan proudly says "Look, I didn't run into that big black truck!" You'll know what he's talking about when you watch it....
Right after I took that video, Asher came riding past me using his pedals. I'd never seen him do that before! So, I quickly caught that on video, too. Here's my other big boy, pedaling his bike.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Way to go, boys! Great job dodging the "big truck," Evan! :) Very cool.
How fun! How did you do your header?
Post a Comment