Yes, it's a month early, but Ben's brother, Joseph, is heading out to basic training on the 9th, so Ben's side of the family got together last night for our Thanksgiving dinner. Yummy food and great company.... what more could we ask for!
We have internet again! I can't imagine Thanksgiving right now, but that's really exciting. Congrats! I love this time of year, though it wears me out.
Ben and I have been married for 11 years and we are living in Olympia, WA where Ben is a nursing home administrator and I get to stay home with the kiddos.
We are having loads of fun with four little munchkins. Evan is 10 and he's super smart and has LOTS of energy. Asher is 8 and he is our snugly sweetheart. Ellie is three and is sweet and feisty at the same time. Aria turned one in December and she has us all wrapped around her little finger. :)
4 comments:
What a fun idea!
Isn't great to be close to family again?
Great pics Li!
P.S. Thanks for your feedback on my photos.
We have internet again! I can't imagine Thanksgiving right now, but that's really exciting. Congrats! I love this time of year, though it wears me out.
Big family get-togethers = chaos! But as long as you're not the hostess, they're fun! What a crazy, fun "Thanksgiving" it must have been.
So fun!! I love the picture of James and Evan, what silly boys! Great pictures!
Post a Comment