Asher has been singing his ABCs for a while now, but I finally charged the battery for the point and shoot camera so I could get it on video. His first rendition is the way he used to sing it. :) Then he sings it again the right way. I don't usually have to prompt him as much as I did in this video, but he was a bit shy.
(Don't mind his noisy brother in the background.)
Side note: I love how wiggly he is in this video, because it's so him at this age. :)
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That is too cute! I love that idea. We should do that with some of Kate's candy. And his ABC's are awesome! He's getting too big Li.
I found you too! You are a busy women, I love your scrappin blog!
Post a Comment