Sunday, November 15, 2009

Asher's got style.

If it's meant to be worn (and sometimes even if that's not what it's meant for), Asher loves to wear it. Hats, boots, gloves, scarves, Mommy and Daddy's shoes, capes, etc. Because of this, I often find him dressed a little strangely. It's been like this ever since he was just a little thing. (Need proof?)

Yesterday, I found him dressed like this and thought it was hilarious, so I figured I'd share.

Fashionable

In other news, Asher is now wearing his underwear to bed at night!! So far so good! It's hard to believe we are actually done with diapers for the first time in almost 5 years!!

3 comments:

Bec said...

He's such a funny little guy. And these are amazing blackmail (aka: show girlfriends) pictures! :) Tadaaa!

Bradley said...

What a cute kid!


-Alanna

Ben and Rainee In Alaska said...

so cute!! Must be nice to be done with diapers!! How old is he now, wow, I guess he is almost 3, huh!!! It has gone by fast!!