The boys were very excited to wake up to SNOW this morning! They came in my room and told me about it like 3 times while I was trying to sleep. So, I got them all bundled up and sent them out to enjoy playing in the snow for the first time this winter. We've had snow several times already, but they haven't gotten out to play in it before now. They had a great time!

And it was totally worth the five hours (ok, not really, but it felt like it) that it took to bundle and un-bundle them because now they are both sleeping soundly. :)



3 comments:
Nice. Snow is fun... when you're a kid. :) They look so darned cute together.
How cute is that...and as for someone who fondly looks at cheese and laughs, your blog title was appreciated.
How fun! I love the cute picture!
Post a Comment