So, I had some free time today and, surprisingly, I made it through ALL of my Christmas pictures! So here we go...
Christmas Eve:

Asher's turn to open his jammies.


Evan's turn!


My three boys in their new jammies:

Christmas Morning:
Evan's big gift was a pirate ship that can be taken apart and put back together in all sorts of different ways. It even floats in water.

He also got the gun and transformer that he asked Santa for, as well as some army guys and a couple dinosaurs.

Asher's big gift was this huge garbage truck. It was a total HIT! He refused to leave it alone to open his other presents. It has little garbage cans and the truck actually lifts and dumps them.

He also got a basketball and hoop, a tow truck with a car to tow, a Nerf gun, and a couple dinosaurs.

And of course, with the gift of Nerf guns comes the inevitable Nerf war. Santa was nice enough to bring Ben one, too. Ben sat at the top of the stairs and shot at the boys while they shot at him.

Ben got me a one night stay at the Anniversary Inn with just him and me. I'm super excited! :) I got him some sweaters and a gift certificate to buy a bunch of stuff for his fish tank.
The day after Christmas:
We were supposed to drive up to my parents' house on Saturday to exchange presents with my family and see my new little nephew, Jaxon. We weren't able to go because of Asher's pink eye and the thought of sitting around at home all day long with nothing to do just seemed so horrible. I decided that we should go down to Salt Lake and see the lights on Temple Square. Ben was nice enough to humor me and so we went. It was COLD, but beautiful!


These floating bubble light things have always been my favorite Christmas decoration at Temple Square. They're floating in the reflection pool, and they're so pretty!



As we were leaving, I realized we didn't have a picture of all of us, so we ran into the visitor's center and had a missionary snap this quick shot.

And that was our Christmas! The boys really made it so much fun for me. Hope yours was great, too! :)



2 comments:
I LOVE all your pictures!! The more I learn about photography the more I end up hating my pictures I take during everyday life and holidays, but you have a way of making even those look professional! I love how clean your pictures are and I just LOVE those adorable boys! Glad you had a great holiday!
Those looks amazing Li! It looks like you had a great day! I can't believe how big Evan looks, and they are both so cute in their jammies. Love the temple square lights!
Post a Comment