Friday, January 8, 2010

Interviews

I "interviewed" the boys today to see what they would say their favorite things were. I've been wanting to do scrapbook pages about their favorites at this point in time and thought it would be fun to ask them instead of put what I thought. I'm glad I did because some of their answers took me by surprise!

Evan:
What is your favorite........
*color: Blue
*food: Macaroni and Cheese
*toy: Bumblebee (transformer)
*thing to do: play duck, duck, goose
*movie: Cars
*place to go: Joy School
*thing about Asher: playing with him
*friend: Meile (a girl at preschool)
*treat: cotton candy
*song: the Scooby Doo theme song
*thing to do with Daddy: watch his game
*thing to do with Mommy: play games
What do you want to do when you grow up: build houses
If you could be any animal, what would you be: monkey
What is your least favorite food: chicken


Asher:
What is your favorite.....
*color: Red
*food: Mac n' Cheese
*toy: Octopus (came with Evan's pirate ship)
*thing to do: playdough
*movie: Scooby Doo
*place to go: Young Women's (they've had to tag along a few times when I go to the activities on
Tuesday nights. This answer surprised me! LOL)
*thing about Evan: playing with him
*friend: Tia
*treat: Oreo cookies
*song: the Scooby Doo theme song
*thing to do with Daddy: wrestle
*thing to do with Mommy: play games
What do you want to do when you grow up: use hammers and nails
If you could be any animal, what would you be: cow
What is your least favorite food: potatoes

3 comments:

Lisa said...

really cute answers! kyson wants to build houses for homeless people when he grows up :) so sweet. and i LOVE that they love scooby-doo, it's a fave around here too!!!

Brein said...

This is super cute! I need to do something like that with my kids! What a great idea... you know that Ben is going to use that answer Evan gave about watching him play games as leverage now, right? ;)

alanna said...

Great idea! I love Asher's answers.

I'm gonna have to ask Allen these questions.

:)