Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Magnets!

So, I've been feeling incredibly crafty lately and have been loving crafty blogs like Mod Podge Rocks, which will make you want to mod podge everything you own (Ok, not really, but close!) and Make It and Love It. I can't wait until we move into our new house at the end of the month so that I can do all kinds of fun decorating! (Oh yeah.... by the way.... we're moving into a house at the end of the month. I don't think I've posted about that yet!)

So, when it came time to decide what to give my mom for her birthday, it was only natural that it be something crafty! I made her these cute magnets, using chipboard, scrapbooking paper and embellishments, and mod podge (of course).

Magnets!

I'm quite proud of them and I think I'm going to have to make myself some. To go with my new house. :)

4 comments:

Meggan said...

Love these! Now I know what to do with all the scrapping paper I have left over that I refuse to paper scrap with. Very very shabby chic. Love it Li!

Tori said...

So cute Li!!! I might have to try those.

Bec said...

That long heart is my favorite. They all are so cute! Great job. :)

alanna said...

So cute!

And um....New house?!