Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Visit with the fam.

Since we couldn't go to Rexburg the weekend after Christmas, we went this past weekend instead. We had a lot of fun with my family on Saturday. We all got together for lunch and then my parents treated us to laser tag (TONS of fun!) and mini golf. After that, we went home and exchanged Christmas presents.

Asher opening his "laptop" from Grandpa and Grandma:
01 02 017web
He LOVES the thing. He carries it around and says it's his "work".

Evan got this kit to build a space ship, which is perfect for him. He loves to build and paint these things!
01 02 020web

Ben gave Sam a beta fish:
01 02 022web

Ben got a "Splatblaster" gun (sort of like a paintball gun) from my little sister:
01 02 031web

I got an awesome Mary Kay skin care set from Angela. There are no pictures because I was the one holding the camera :).

I made my mom an apron and matching towel:
01 02 029web

I took this picture shortly after finishing the apron... I couldn't help but try it on and have a little fun with it. :)
Perfect little house wife.

One of the best parts about the weekend was meeting my adorable new nephew, Jaxon Reid! He was exactly a month old on Saturday.
Jaxon Reid

Love this cute little yawn. :)
Yawn

New big sister, Kylee:
Kylee

After dinner, all the siblings (and siblings-in-law) went to see Avatar, which we really enjoyed, while my Mom and Dad watched all the grand kids. They were brave to do it, but they survived! :)

We stayed the night and went home after church on Sunday. I was glad we were healthy and the weather was good so that we could finally make the trip because we had a great time!

One last pic of my two little guys hammin' it up before church on Sunday:
Cheese!
P.S. Don't be alarmed by the state of their hair in this picture... they both have haircuts scheduled for Thursday. :)

5 comments:

Aariel said...

I love that picture of you in the apron, you look so cute!

Meggan said...

How can you have been blessed with so much cuteness in one family? Those babies are darling, and your boys are looking so grown-up and handsome. Glad ya'll had fun, and yes, the apron picture was awesome! I am loving your hair that length. You gonna cut it Thursday too, or just the boys?

Bec said...

What a fun weekend! It looks like your apron was a hit, so good work. :) And their hair is fine... on the long side, but I promise you notice much more than anyone else does! :)

alanna said...

Hot picture of you in the apron Li!

Shanna said...

The picture of you in your apron is H-O-T!