I was so in love with him already and I spent hours wondering what he was going to be like when he was older. It didn't take me long to find out... he was a go-getter from the very beginning! I took him back to the doctor for his 2 week checkup and when the doctor held him up, Evan stood straight up on the table. The doctor remarked "Man, look how strong he is... he is ready to GO!" Little did he know, these words would describe Evan for the next 5 years (and probably more)of his life!
My little man was crawling by 5 months and walking by 9 months...
He could climb out of his crib before he was even a year old. He put his climbing skills to good use in other ways, too.
{He's about 11 months in this picture}
He was the most curious, interested, HAPPY little guy you ever saw. It seems like he was always grinning ear to ear.
Evan has always had more than his share of energy, but he's always been a super sweet little boy, too. He loves to be a big helper, even now. He is so full of life and energy, he's hard not to love.
He's always been very good at sharing and being nice to others. He makes a fabulous big brother and loves to take care of Asher.
He's so smart, too. It amazes me every day the stuff he soaks up. He knows all his letters and is even starting to spell a little bit. He can do basic math and he knows all about how the world turns around the sun, and how the organs in the human body work. He is always telling me "My next goal is going to be to learn...." or "I'm going to keep practicing each day to learn new things."
Evan is always singing and dancing, pretending to have super powers, asking questions, and trying to figure out how things work. He loves snow, playing outside, riding his bike, family movie night, transformers, and playing with his friends and cousins. He's such a special little boy and we love him so much!!
Happy Birthday, Buddy!











5 comments:
I should be cleaning, but I'm pooped! Happy Birthday to Evan! I can't believe that picture of him climbing on those shelves, he looks tiny! Ya'll have a great time tomorrow!
Ahh...that was an adorable walk down memory lame with photos.
Holy cow! He was a GORGEOUS baby! You should have more... just to keep the nursery staff happy! lol. Really. Cute, cute, cute. And holy cow #2- he really WAS on the go, go, go! Crazy lil' guy. Happy Birthday, Evan! We're sure glad we have a buddy like you!
He is so cute & such a special little guy, we just love him! Happy Birthday Evan!!!
That is one word I would describe Evan is "happy" the kid always had a smile on his face, and he's such a cutie! beautiful smile. 5 is a great number! Can't believe he's gotton so big already :)
Post a Comment