I find that I usually only post something if I have a picture to go with it, which means I end up leaving things out sometimes. So here are a few things that have been going on with us.... in non-picture form.
*Ben has been refereeing a lot of basketball games... usually a few on Tuesday night and a whole bunch on Saturday. He enjoys it and it earns him a bit of money to support his fish tank habit. :)
*Our office manager is quitting, so we are in the process of finding her replacement. She found a job with full benefits, so we can't really blame her, but still a bummer for us!
*We have been enjoying the warm(ish) weather... the kids and I go for a walk almost every day (if it's not raining).
*Now that most of the snow has melted, I'm determined to start running again. Hopefully announcing that on here will make me actually do it! I'm accountable for it now... you all hold me to it! :)
*On Friday, I drove down to Salt Lake to meet one of my online photographer friends, which was a lot of fun!
*I have been participating in The Amazing Digi Scrap Race with Meggan and was also asked to join another Creative Team (I get the designer's digital scrapbooking products for free in exchange for doing layouts with them and promoting them).
*I had a newborn session with my friend Becca's baby on Thursday and captured some of my very favorite newborn images so far! {Go take a peek!}
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Looking for a new office manager eh?
Li, I'm in the market for a job, I only go to school Tuesday and Thursday. . And in the summer I'm 100% open and want to work.
No pressure. But let me know, I'll bring down a resume.
Beautiful work Li! Such a cute newborn! Wish you were around to do mine again!
Post a Comment