Friday, March 12, 2010

Poor, abused Evan

A few days ago, Evan bonked his head on the bunk beds and got a huge goose egg and bruise to show for it. Just as it's starting to heal, he bonks his head on the brick outsid of our house and gets another goose egg and a scrape. The poor kid looks abused!

03 11 001web

So sad. :(

In other news, Evan is all signed up for kindergarten! It was a long, horrible process of waiting in line forever and filling out a million pages of paper work. After we were done, Evan said, "That was fun!" lol I guess for him it was.... the kids got to play with toys while I was waiting/doing paperwork, and Evan got to go have an evaluation done (writing his name, identifying sounds of letters, etc.).

Evan is SO excited for kindergarten. He got a shirt that says "Kindergarten, here I come!" on it and he LOVES it. It was all I could do to convince him that he had to let me wash it. He asks me almost every day when school will start. It's going to be a long summer. :)

1 comment:

Brein said...

It's such a bit change, I'm still getting used to it. Evan seems so advanced for his age, he's going to do great in school! It's so weird going back to elementary as a parent. Good luck, you'll love it!