Saturday, March 20, 2010

Telescopes and other stuff

I know I've been a bad blogger lately, but I've been super busy. Preschool, talks at church, meetings, events, photo editing, photo orders, basketball games, etc. None of it is stuff that is really very blog-worthy. We have also been spending as much time as possible outside in the lovely spring-ish weather. I can't even tell you how happy I am about that!

The other day, Evan kept insisting he wanted to make a telescope. I have no idea where that came from, but whatever... we made telescopes. Then, of course, we had to go for a walk and use them (and I, of course, had to take pictures).

Telesopes

03 12 003web

I spy...

I'm also happy to report that it is possible for me to actually grow something. I know, it's hard to believe, but I have proof:

03 20 003-1web

03 20 002-1web

My basil and spinach are actually sprouting! No sign of the peppers yet, but I'm still holding out hope. :)

Tonight, the boys and I went for a picnic. My real motive for the "picnic" was to get out and try to get some cute pictures of Asher because his birthday is coming up. It was fun, even though it was a bit cold. Evan said, "Mom, this is the best night ever!" If only I knew how little it took to give him his best night ever. LOL

I'll leave you with one little taste of those pictures, but I'm saving the rest to post on Asher's birthday. :)

03 20 013web

2 comments:

alanna said...

Great job with your plants! I really want to start a garden here too. :)

Bec said...

Asher looks very Ben-esque to me in that last picture. And way to go with the plants!