Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring!

It's finally here and I'm SO glad! It's been above 60 degrees here for the past few days in a row and I'm loving the warm weather and the sunshine. Now, in Logan, warm weather and sunshine don't necessarily mean spring is actually here, but I think all the growing things are a good sign, and they're all over the place. I have proof.

Buds on the trees...
04 16 040web

04 16 035web

...and lots and lots of flowers.
04 16 030web

04 16 028web

04 16 027web

04 16 023web

I'm happy to report that ALL of these growing things (and lots more!) are in MY yard. I'm loving working in the yard and watching things grow. The boys get excited, too. Every time we are in the front yard, Asher runs around saying "Look! Tulips! Tulips!" and points them all out to me.

The cute little old man next door is trying to teach me a thing or two about gardening. So far, he's shown me how to prune the roses and told me what I should pant now and what I should wait on. He's even told me that when he buys his tomato plants, he's getting an extra one for me. I love sweet little old people.

Happy spring! :)

Finally!

2 comments:

Olivia Goldman said...

It's been just as warm down here in Provo, and I am just as excited about spring! That's so awesome that you're able to do some gardening. I can't wait for that day to come for me. Having a backyard would be nice.

Meggan said...

Yay for warm weather! I am so excited for ya'll! Those shots of the flowers look awesome!!!