Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Boo Boo

Poor Evan took a pretty hard fall on his bike yesterday and has a pretty massive fat lip to show for it. Every time I look at the poor little guy it makes me sad. :( He's been tough, though, and is good about keeping his ice on it.

07 14 003web

Just look at that big old thing! When I took a picture of it, Evan insisted that I take a picture of his "wiggly tooth", so here you go:

07 14 004web

Gross.

Asher also insisted that I take a picture of his "wiggowy teef". :)

07 14 005web

But I told him only if I got a smile, too.

07 14 007web

There has been a lot of talk about the tooth fairy around here because of this mishap (even though we've warned Evan that it might take a long time for that tooth to fall out still), and we've discovered that the Tooth Fairy was just a bit more generous with Ben than she was with me.... by about a quarter or two. Hmmmm.....

;)

3 comments:

Meggan said...

Oh man. That doesn't look fun. Poor kiddo. Hopefully, you won't be seeing the toothfairy yet. It's too too soon. Way to be brave little man!

Bec said...

Owie! Poor guy. I hope he feels better. And yes, it seems that most people were hooked up significantly more than I was by the Tooth Fairy. Maybe I was naughty... :)

Heather said...

poor guy, similar thing happened to zack but his tooth came out root an all:( what a brave little guy you have