*CAMPING*
For the 4th of July (told you I was way behind), we went camping up Hobble Creek Canyon with friends. It was a great little getaway and the kids sure had fun running around together. And when I say running, I mean that literally. They ran up and down this hill over and over and over and over and over....



Emma and Evan were two little peas in a pod the whole time. What a pair. They were born only a few weeks apart (and due only two days apart).

*POPSICLES*
The favorite summer treat. :)

*WATER FUN*
They put in a new "splash pad" in one of the parks near by, so last Friday, we went to check it out. We'd all had a long week of working hard and wanted to go do something fun. The kids sure had a blast!



Evan looks like he's screaming in this one, but he's actually trying to eat the water as he runs. The huge strand of drool hanging off his lip is priceless. :)



*COUSINS*
I've been watching Madi's kids on Wednesday mornings and it's been a lot of fun to have them around. Miss Lola was being so cute the other day, so I snapped a couple pictures of her.


I need to get some pictures of the boys because they play SO well together. It's adorable.
*WORK*
Mostly we've spent the summer working hard to grow the business. We've done lots of events and other marketing and it seems to be paying off. The boys still come to the office with us and are so good (most of the time). I will be starting a new job at Western Wats this week as well. It's just a few hours a week and shouldn't be too bad.
Besides all this, we've also gone boating a bit, but I'll save all that for another post. It's been a fun summer, but I can't believe it's almost over. Evan will be starting kindergarten in two short weeks! Yikes!



4 comments:
If you ever want to commiserate about your Western Wats job, I have been there, done that, and I know it isn't easy.
What a fun summer! Despite your crazy work-work-working, you've managed to have lots of fun! You're such a good mom, Li. I admire you for doing so much for your family. I'm pretty dang sure they love you more for it, too! :)
PS. Could I borrow your photography skills for a day? ;)
Where is that park? I didn't know we had a water park close by!
Great recap woman! Looks like ya'll have had a great summer! Bring on the fall. This heat is driving me nuts. Good luck with Kindergarten...
Post a Comment