Last Sunday, during fast and testimony meeting, Evan said he wanted to get up and "bury" his testimony. I had no idea what he was going to say, and I was a little worried that it would be emberrassing, but I walked up there with him and let him have his turn. It wasn't embarrassing at all. In fact it was perfect and adorable, so I wrote it down to remember:
"I want to bury my testimony. When I have nightmares, I say a prayer and Jesus sends the Holy Ghost to help me. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen."
I just love that kid.
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Very cute!!!
Oh my gosh that is so awesome. I remember teaching my little CTR 5 class to pray when they are scared.
Makes you know your doing something right!
That is probably the very best testimony I have ever "heard." So pure and honest... so genuine. :) Great work with that one!
Post a Comment