
I have to admit, it WAS pretty awesome. Some of these planes were SO HUGE and it felt so weird to stand right next to (or under) them.

Ben had fun reading about all the old war planes and the boys had fun learning a few things, too. They soaked it all in.


This plane had the LONGEST wings I have ever seen! I wish I had been able to get the whole thing in the picture. It probably still wouldn't have done them justice.

My three boys exploring. :)

By the time we made it to the indoor part, we joined up with our good friends Brandon, Jess, Josh and Becca. The kids had a fun time running around together looking at everything.

On of my favorites was this gigantic helicopter. The thing was so impressive to stand next to. I wish I had gotten a picture of the outside, but you can sort of tell how big it is just from this shot of the inside.

All in all, it was a successful day of family fun. We wrapped it up with a yummy spaghetti dinner at Brandon and Jess' house, complete with Jess' homemade bread sticks. Yum!



1 comment:
That sounds like a great day guys! Love fun stuff and like evan says, it looks totally awesome.
Post a Comment