I was a little worried no one would come. Why would they bother for someone they didn't know? But it was quite the little party and the ladies who hosted it did a beautiful job. I was so touched that everyone would show up, and they all gave me such nice gifts.
It was a desert shower and the food was soooo yummy!




We played a couple games, which I was no good at, but were fun anyway. This is Kelly trying to find safety pins in the beans and rice with her eyes closed.

The winner found 7 safety pins in 30 seconds. I found two. :)
This picture is for my friend Meggan who wanted to see all the fun girly things I got. This little princess is going to be spoiled. :)

I'm so blessed to have such generous people in my life right now! I think I have everything I need for baby girl now. We're ready as we'll ever be.



2 comments:
Holy cow! Check out all those yummo desserts and all that loot woman! She is going to be spoiled, and that's totally okay. Thats what you do with girls! Thanks for the awesome visual friend...Now I can't wait to see your aquarium pics!!!!
Of course you were going to have a shower! We all love you and are so glad you're here!
Post a Comment