Friday, June 10, 2011

The final countdown

My due date is one week from yesterday and I am sooooo ready for this baby girl to get here!

Here is a picture of my 39 week belly...

39 weeks

The cute little belly shot didn't seem very fitting for me lately, though. So I took a more appropriate one:

A typical sight

You can usually find me on the couch with my feet elevated (sometimes with bags of frozen corn on them for the swelling) and my laptop to keep me company. Lots of pillows are also necessary. :)

I really can't complain too much. Besides a few annoying discomforts, I'm still feeling quite well for being 9 months pregnant. I'm mostly just tired and lacking motivation to keep up with the household chores. My kids think I'm pretty boring lately, too. :)

As for a baby update, she has dropped, she's measuring just right, she moves around like crazy, and she's strong. Besides the fact that we still haven't come up with a suitable name, we are quite ready to meet this little girl!

2 comments:

Bec said...

You are so adorable! I love the juice box propped up on your tummy! :) (I also love your hair- it looks so cool up like that!) Sorry about the swelling feet; that's the sucks. But HOORAY for a darling girl coming so SOON! I cannot wait. I imagine you can't either! :) Good luck in the coming week... and know that I'm thinking of you and that darling lil' one!

Brianne said...

I'm totally cracking up.

I love the belly shot!