On Thursday, we made a last minute decision to go to the Mariners game with Ben's boss and his family.

We figured the boys would love it and they sure did! Ben's boss has three little boys and they all had fun playing together on the bleachers and cheering extra loud.

We ended up leaving in the 7th inning just because I couldn't stand to sit on those bleacher seats any longer, but the Mariners were ahead 8-2, so we didn't think we'd be missing much. :)

On Friday, we had play group at the park in the morning and then I took the boys to the Children's Museum at a local mall that evening. It's free on the first Friday of every month, so we met our friends Maria and Reese there and the boys played their hearts out. They had some pretty cool stuff!
I just love this picture of the two of them. It makes me smile every time I look at it. :)

Playing in the water area:


*Excuse the fuzzy pics... all I had was my phone.
On Saturday, we had a beautiful, warm, sunny day so we finally had a chance to go check out the pool. The boys had a blast, of course, and I even got in and swam a little. Sitting there in the sun with the breeze blowing while the kids splashed and played was heavenly. I think we just might find ourselves down there almost every day until this baby comes!



2 comments:
Ok, the hat and goggle picture is awesome! Love it! So glad we could meet up!
I love Asher's face in that goofy hat picture. So funny! Makes me miss you guys somethin' aweful!
Post a Comment