Monday, June 20, 2011

Overdue

I am now five days past my due date, and I think they have been the longest five days of my life. Apparently this little princes has already decided to do things her own way. :)

It's not so much the overdue part that is bothering me, since I'm actually not horribly uncomfortable at the end of this pregnancy like I was with my boys. Instead, it's the waiting... and wondering... and not knowing... and timing every contraction because it could happen any minute.

For five whole days.

I even dream about going into labor while I'm sleeping. I think I might be slowly driving myself crazy!

So, today I made crib sheets.

06 20 001web
(You can't tell in the picture, but they have little brown polka dots all over. It's one of the fabrics that is in the quilt I made.)

I figured I needed a project to keep myself busy and this was one I have been putting off. Unfortunately, it didn't take me very long so now I guess I need to come up with another project. Maybe I'll make hair bows until I go into labor.

Little miss could end up having a LOT of hair bows.

2 comments:

Brianne said...

I just found your blog! Yea! Great job on the sheet. I haven't seen anything on FB from you in about 2 days... I'm hoping that means the baby girl is here! I hope you're all doing well!

Bec said...

Great work! It's good she was late, then, since it helped you get nice and ready for her! I hope she's loving those sheets. :) And I'm sure you're absolutely loving HER! :)