Wednesday, August 24, 2011

2 months old

I take TONS of pictures of Ellie and I don't want to flood the blog with all of them, so I figure I'll do a monthly post with some of my favorites. :)

Ellie is 2 months old today. I don't know where the time has gone, but it doesn't seem possible! She's as sweet as can be, smiling all the time and even laughing now. She has started trying to touch things and has gotten good at getting her hands up to her mouth whenever she wants to. She also likes to watch her feet, although I'm not sure she realizes yet that they are attached to her. :)

Tummy time
08 01 007web

I made this thing to hang her bows/flowers/headbands on because I was tired of rummaging around in the drawer for them. She gives it huge smiles every single time she lays on the changing table.
08 13 049web

Swaddled
08 15 009web

Love those little leggies. :)
08 04 003web

08 02 024web

Talkin' to daddy
08 15 024web

She's constantly blowing bubbles these days
08 22 004web

3 comments:

Brianne said...

She is so cute!

Meggan said...

I love her tummy time pic! So cute! What a pretty little girl you've got. So tell me for real? How is three kids treating you?

Bec said...

She's seriously darling! Who knew a girl version of Evan and Asher would be so beautiful? :)