Sunday, August 28, 2011

Family Photos

A few weeks ago, my talented photographer friend, Ketti, came over to do a lifestyle photography session with our new family of five. {You can see her blog post from our session HERE.} She did an AMAZING job and I am so in love with every single picture she took! I had a hard time narrowing it down to which ones I wanted to share here.

These are a few of my favorites.

20110731_03

20110731_19

20110731_28

20110731_36-Edit

20110731_40

20110731_44

20110731_57-Edit

20110731_64

20110731_67

20110731_76

20110731_81

20110731_89

20110731_102

20110731_127

20110731_129

20110731_137

20110731_143

20110731_160

I highly recommend a lifestyle session. It's so fun to capture all the candid little details of life. And Ketti did such a fabulous job! Especially with the boys... their little personalities just shine through in these photos. :)

4 comments:

Bec said...

I love that last one! So fun! And Li, your hair is so long!! I love it!

Ketti Photography said...

You guys were so much fun!

Lori said...

I love lifestyle photography. That's super fun and this is the perfect time in your life for this kind of shoot. Love them!

alanna said...

Love love love them Li! My favorite is the last one of you all on the bed. Perfect!