Monday, August 22, 2011

Wii tournament

We haven't had a TV since we moved here to Washington. Last weekend when my laptop wasn't working, I didn't know what to do with myself. I couldn't edit pictures or scrapbook or do any of the things I usually do in the evenings after the kids go to bed. To remedy my boredom, I ran to Goodwill and picked out a cheap TV so that I could hook up the Wii and watch shows on Netflix. When the boys woke up the next morning and saw the TV with the Wii all set up, you would have thought it was Christmas morning!

So, that evening, I challenged everyone to a family Wii tournament.

08 14 039web

We all had a good time. All of us except Ellie.... she wasn't too interested. ;)

08 14 037web

The boys especially enjoyed themselves.

08 14 044web

08 14 043web

08 14 045web

Ben was the grand Wii champion.
08 14 040web

No surprise there.

2 comments:

alanna said...

Hahaha...that last pic of Ben is awesome.

Bec said...

I love the pictures of Evan holding Ellie. What a sweet brother!