
She LOVED it! Both the boys gave me funny looks the first time I gave them rice cereal. Like, "What the heck are you putting in my mouth?", but not Ellie. She gobbled it right up, laughing and smiling the whole time. She gave me a huge smile after almost every bite (I couldn't catch it on camera, though. I'll have to enlist Ben's help next time!)

She kept trying to shove her fingers in her mouth along with the spoon.
She started to realize that the spoon coming towards her meant more and so she'd lean forward and snatch it right up.

{This photo cracks me up.}
Of course she made a nice little mess. Asher said, "She keeps making a beard!" every time she'd let it dribble down her chin.

Love that messy face! :)



3 comments:
Her face is so animated! It is so funny. She looks so scared in that first picture.
So cute.
Those are great pictures. I'm glad she loves it.
Oh my goodness, so cute!! I just bought some rice cereal for Savannah, but have yet to try it out. She's been eyeing everything that goes in my mouth lately too. Love these pics!!!
Post a Comment