Sunday, March 11, 2012

10 on 10

It's the tenth of the month again, and that means another "day in the life" project. Once again, I took my photos today... maybe I'll do it that way every month. Totally on purpose. ;)

Anyway, we had a relaxing Saturday. Half of us slept in while the other half watched cartoons, the boys cleaned their room, we enjoyed having Daddy home, and we went to IHOP for dinner. It was a Saturday well spent!

03 10 004web

I received a Bountiful Baskets box. Yum!
03 10 006web

Time out.
03 10 010web

Ellie wanted to "help" clean the bedroom.
03 10 014web

03 10 026web

03 10 032web

03 10 043web

03 10 049web

03 10 051web

03 10 053web

2 comments:

alanna said...

Well done Li. I really like 'day in the life' posts.

Brittany said...

fun saturday! loved how Ellie was helping iwth the books, haha! We have that exact kind of help around here...!