Saturday, September 24, 2011

3 months old

Today little Ellie is three months old. She is such a sweet little thing and has all four of us wrapped around her tiny little finger. :) She's dying to be on the move and has already mastered the art of rolling over. She can roll across the room now and has started pulling her knees up under her when she's on her tummy. I don't know if I'm ready for a mobile baby! She loves her brothers... it's so cute how they can always make her smile.

Some of my favorite pictures this month:

08 31 008web

08 28 004web

08 25 003web

08 15 020web

09 01 009web

I did a little photo shoot with her two days ago, too. I got a few while she was sleepy...

09 21 012web

09 21 020web

09 21 032web

09 21 028web

...and a few when she woke up.

09 21 010-1web

09 21 015-1web

faces_web

09 21 007-1web

09 21 016-1web

Happy three months, baby girl! :)

2 comments:

Brianne said...

So cute! I love the collage of her faces!

Bec said...

I love the one of her sleeping with her hands above her head! And the goofy faces!! Ahh! So cute! That's a pretty little gal you've got there!


PS. Do you think I'm an old man cowboy now, with the "gal" verbiage? :)

So glad we got to meet her.