Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Easter!

We have church at 8:30 this year, so there was no way we were going to fit Easter festivities in first thing in the morning. I told the kids that I wrote the Easter bunny a letter asking him to come during church instead of during the night. Best letter I ever wrote! ;) It was so nice to go to church and celebrate the true meaning of Easter and then come home and enjoy a little Easter fun.

My silly guys (and very perplexed gal) in their Easter outfits.

04 08 004web

This year, I found a tutorial for dying eggs with silk and really wanted to give it a try. It was nice because there was no messy food coloring and they turned out really cool!

04 07 098web

04 07 099web

04 07 101web

After discovering their baskets, the kids hunted for the eggs.

04 08 013web

04 08 014web

Ellie even found one all on her own!

04 08 017web

She got a bunch of empty Easter eggs in her basket and she LOVED them. She stayed busy taking them out and putting them back in over and over.

04 08 009web

We hope you all had a happy Easter, too!

1 comment:

McKayJoice said...

I love thoes eggs!! Oh man! I love them!