Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Phone pics

I got a new photo app on my phone this week (Instagram! Yay!) and in preparing to delete the old one, I backed up all my phone pictures onto my computer. As I was doing this, I realized there were tons of cute pictures and couldn't resist posting some here on the blog.

Look at this itty bitty thing!!
IMG_20110705_182519

I had never seen this one before... someone was obviously being sneaky and playing with my pone.
IMG_20110713_083229

First day of school... he's a little nervous.
IMG_20110831_083114

IMG_20110902_124338

IMG_20111113_202657

Asher was playing with my phone (again) and took some pictures of Evan at karate. (He's the one crouching down.)
IMG_20111213_180530

IMG_20111213_181618

.....he took this one, too, and it cracks me up.

IMG_20111213_181029

Waiting at the Dr's office.
Lightbox_1327339459441

I wish this wasn't blurry.... This was Ellie's first time riding in the cart like a big girl and she LOVED it. She kept laughing and shaking back and forth (which is why the pic is blurry.)
Lightbox_1330995019042

First time on the swing.
Lightbox_1331938234626

There were seriously tons, so these were just a few of my favorites.

I've been having fun with the new Instagram app this week..... here is a peek at what I've been taking...

04 04 031

04 04 035

04 09 022

04 09 023

04 10 013

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh! I love her little sandals! I've always had a baby shoe fettish!!!!

Bec said...

What a fun story our phones' pictures tell! I love finding random photos taken by my kids (mostly James at this point). :) So fun. Love those kids of yours- all 3!