
She is so much fun right now. She walks around the house all serious and business-like, carrying random things around like she knows what to do with them.
She has a little fake laugh that she does all the time now. If other people are laughing, she does, too.

Ellie LOVES her daddy. She squeals with delight when he gets home and runs right over to him. She'll shove you away if you try to hug daddy wen it's her turn (little stinker).

She is FINALLY starting to enjoy her baths. She splashes like crazy and makes a huge mess, but I'll take that over screaming and crying!

Although Ellie's motor skills have been somewhat advanced, she's taking her time in the verbal department. She has only started using words in the past week or so and she only says two words so far: "more" ("ma") when she wants food (we are encouraging her to use this word more regularly because it's better than the screaming that she uses otherwise!) and "Uh-oh". She can say "mama" and "dada" as well as a lot of other sounds, but doesn't use any of them as words that actually refer to anything yet. She can also say "moo" for a cow and is trying to master the noise for pig, but hasn't quite got it yet. (She's cute when she tries, though.)
She LOVES her brothers, and they love her. It's so fun to watch them interact. She and Asher are buddies during the day and it's so fun to hear them off giggling together somewhere.

Ellie brings such a fun element into our home with her spunky personality. I can't believe that in one month from today, she'll be one!



3 comments:
Cute! I love these photos of her.
It's so funny how similar our families are. :)
I love this post. I need to document like this- just a snapshot in the life of ___ sort of thing. Little Ellie is so adorable. And as for the shove-you-away to get to daddy, well- I think that's a daddy's girl sort of thing. :) So cute. Smooch those cheekies for me!
She is SO adorable!!!!! What darling pictures you captured too! :)
Post a Comment