I started listening to some of Grouplove's other songs in preparation for the concert. It's always more fun if you can sing along. I found that I actually really liked their music and got excited to go.
It was so FUN!

Grouplove put on a really fun show. The music was awesome and the band knew how to work the crowd. I liked their music even better in person. Plus, I had a really hot date. ;) (I tried to get a picture of us, but it was just too dark in there.)
Also, there were plenty of people there who were way older than us, so the only reason for me to feel old at the concert was that my back hurt from standing by the end.
And we were tired and ready for bed afterwards.
Maybe we are getting old. :)

It was a really fun night, and I'm glad we went. There's something about live music that just fills you up inside and moves you.

We are over there on the right side of this picture somewhere. (Picture from Grouplove's website)



No comments:
Post a Comment