Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pirate Doughnuts!

For those of you who don't know, September 19th is International Talk Like A Pirate Day.

I know.... I don't get it either.

BUT... I found out that Krispy Kreme would give us a free doughnut if we came into their store and talked like a pirate. And that's not all. If we dressed like pirates, we would get a whole dozen for free! As soon as I found out about this, I put it on my calendar. How could I pass up free Krispy Kreme doughnuts?

When I told the boys what we were going to do, they thought they'd died and gone to heaven. We get to dress up like pirates AND eat doughnuts?? Awesome.

09 19 13web

So, we got all dressed up, and off we went with some friends. (Excuse the crappy phone pics.... I forgot my camera!)

IMG_20120919_132929

IMG_20120919_130426

We love how they let you watch the doughnuts being made.
IMG_20120919_131558

IMG_20120919_131652

IMG_20120919_131725

They were warm and oh so delicious. Can't beat a fresh Krispy Kreme doughnut.
IMG_20120919_132418

IMG_20120919_132330

IMG_20120919_132338

ARG!

1 comment:

Jen, Jenny, Jennifer said...

This is awesome on so many levels! Your boys are adorable! :)