Saturday, November 10, 2012

10 on 10

When I woke up this morning and realized I had absolutely no plans or commitments today, for some reason it gave me the creative itch. A friend reminded me that it was the 10th and I decided it was time for another 10 on 10 project. So here you go.... a lazy Saturday at our house.

Breakfast and bed head.
11 10 12web

11 10 14web

Me: "Asher, please get off of Evan." Evan: "No, I want him on there." Okaaaay.
11 10 19web

New fall banner..... courtesy of that creative itch.
11 10 21web

Cheeeeeeeeese!
11 10 26web

11 10 30web

11 10 31web

Watching Wipeout.... a current favorite pastime.
11 10 40web

Wrestling with Dad.... another favorite.
11 10 45web

11 10 47web

7 comments:

Cherron said...

Awww, great Saturday!

shannonblue said...

What a perfect lazy Saturday!

Brein said...

Oh that CHEESE kills me! Could she get any cuter?!

Nicole said...

I love all of them. Ellie is getting so big!

alanna said...

Love these. And I really like your b&w. Very nice.

Lori said...

Her big smiley face is one of my fav pics ever! And the boys sitting like that makes my heart melty.

Brittany said...

beautiful pics that really capture the little moments... love this post!