Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

We spent Thanksgiving with our wonderful friends. I feel so blessed to have great people to spend Thanksgiving with when our family is so far away. The dinner was yummy and the table settings were beautiful.

After we had eaten our fill, the men took the kids out in the back yard to shoot stuff with pellet guns and a bow and arrows. I didn't take many pictures during the course of the day because I was too busy enjoying myself, but I did break out the camera when Ben decided to try the bow and arrow.

11 22 8web

I tried the bow and arrow too, and this is what I got for my efforts.

11 25 1-3web
(That's the inside of my elbow, by the way.)

After shooting stuff,  we played some games and had a lot of laughs.

11 22 14web

11 22 17web

Things got interesting when we decided that the winner of the last game would be allowed to draw a mustache on the person of his/her choosing.

11 22 28web

11 22 24web

11 22 34web

We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, too. We have so much to be grateful for. I feel so very blessed!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

oh my goodness what a fun time!! I loved the pictures - the shooting sounded so fun (minus the sore elbow!) and the games and mustaches are hilarious! WHat a fun holiday!