Thursday, December 6, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


The day after Thanksgiving, we put up our Christmas tree. Decorating for Christmas keeps getting more fun as the boys get older. I love hearing their exclamations of "Oh! I remember that!!" and talking about the memories that come with each of the different ornaments. As an added bonus, they put the tree together by themselves this year. I hardly had to help!

11 23 2web

11 23 4web

11 23 10web

Ellie tried to be helpful, too.

11 23 17web

11 23 16web

The cat was especially glad to see that we brought back her faorite piece of climbing equipment. We could not keep her out of the tree last year.

cat

11 23 7web

"What are you doing under there, kitty?"

11 23 6web

Oddly enough, she hasn't tried to climb in the tree at all this year.

Yes, this one is totally posed. I have to do it every year.

11 25 24_web

We only put the lights and silver balls on the tree that night.

11 25 2-2_web

We finished off the other ornaments a few nights later and now the look is complete. Our living room is so cozy and Christmas-y now! :)

12 05 1-2web

1 comment:

Brein said...

Darling! I love Ellie's expressions, what a babe!