Monday, November 19, 2012

Pacific Science Center!

Evan and I just finished a unit on ancient Egypt in homeschool and Evan was so interested in it. He especially loved the lesson about finding King Tut's tomb; he got SO excited when we read about how it was discovered. I couldn't wait to take him to see the King Tut exhibit at the Pacific Science Center!

11 19 36web

We went today and it was really neat! The boys really loved it. They practically ran from display to display to see what was next.

We weren't allowed to take photos in the exhibit, but we played in some of the other areas of the science center, so I snapped some photos then.

11 19 5web

11 19 4web

11 19 7web

11 19 9web

11 19 12web

11 19 13web

11 19 15web

11 19 19web

11 19 22web

11 19 23web

11 19 30web

11 19 34web

11 19 35web

Definitely a great activity for this rainy, rainy day!

2 comments:

alanna said...

Great post. Ellie's piggies totally stole the show though. I keep thinking it's not possible for her to get any cuter. :)

Brittany said...

how fun! Love the poms in Ellie's hair too!