Cute baby Ameisha.
After church on Sunday, we drove to a spot where we could see the Seattle skyline. It was pouring and pretty chilly, so we didn't stay long, but it sure was a pretty view!
That evening, we let the cousins exchange their Christmas presents.
Ellie got a shopping cart, which she LOVES.
She insists on trying to sit in it.
The boys got kits to build catapults and a marshmallow gun. Needless to say, they were in heaven.
Asher "taking Ameisha's picture".
On Monday, we explored a bit of Seattle. We decided on Pike's Market which has a lot of character and things to see.
We also visited the gum wall. While I was looking it up to make sure I remembered where it was, I learned that it is the fifth least sanitary tourist attraction in the world. (Not that I'm surprised. Honestly, I would have thought it would be higher on the list.)
After that, we had a yummy lunch in Chinatown and then we let them start their long drive back home. So fun to see you guys! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment